Old June 7th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
weddingo

Default WEDDINGO ON LINE WEDDING MALL! ------Wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses for your wedding day!

WEDDINGO ON LINE WEDDING MALL! ------Wedding dresses, bridesmaid
dresses for your wedding day!
Dear friends,

Welcome to logging in our website (http://www.weddingo.net).

Wedding dresses pages (http://www.weddingo.net/weddingdresses.asp ).

We are reliable partner for you and all products are made by our own
factory with good quality according your measurements.

We offer wedding dresses & gowns, bridal dresses & gowns, evening
dresses & gowns, prom dresses & gowns, bridesmaid dresses & gowns,
flower girl dresses & gowns, and wedding accessories.

In recent years, the most part of our business practice is to
manufacture bridal gowns for USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and
others Europe areas. With our extensive collection of wedding gowns,
from simple, clean lines to elaborately, luxuriously hand-beaded,
there's sure to be a gown that would perfect the most import day of
every bride!

Many wholesalers from all over the world , such as US, UK, Germany and
so on do a long business with us for our company' high quality, low
price and excellent services .

Why do we sell our products in such low price?

Our company wants to let more people from all over the world to get
know more about our company. We can guarantee that our products shall
have low price and high quality. We shall get benefits from the
quantity of our products which we sold.

If you have any questions about the dress which you chose, please feel
free to contact me. It is my pleasure to do service for you.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

With warmest regards

Best wishes

Weddingo