Old September 12th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
GregS

Default My First Wedding

In article , embee wrote:
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:17:05 GMT, (GregS) wrote:

The photos look pretty good when I turned out the lights. With lights
on the pics lacked contrast and pretty flat looking. A flash would have
brightned up a hazy day. I usually adjust pictures for my usuall viewing
on a monitor. A little tendancy to put too much space at the top, and
cutting off feet.

greg

Thanks for the comments Greg - out of interest did you view the
pictures on an LCD or a CRT monitor? As I said on my original post, I
noticed a certain flatness in some of the images when viewed on my
work LCD, but on my home CRT (and on prints viewed under daylight) I
am quite satisfied with the contrast.

I'm interested in this issue as I may have to go down the LCD route in
the future.

Cheers

I was looking using a CRT Dell Trinitron. 20 inch.