Old September 11th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default My First Wedding

embee wrote:
Hello,

For the record, I used a Canon 1DMKIIN with a 24-105L IS lens.

I'd welcome comments about what I got wrong and what I got right, as
well as any advice on how I can improve. Thanks for looking:
http://www.pbase.com/midie/wedding

First comment: Too many! Cull out the dups, and the ones with blinks, etc.

The opening carriage scenes are nice and set part of the story, but then
used in a lot of the ensuing ones. Softer focus on bridesmaids, shallow
dof, and background that lends to nice blurring.

I didn't get past the ones with the carriage, so not sure how far you went.

--
John McWilliams