Old August 1st 07, 11:21 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Mark B.

Default My first digital camera - how to turn on flash?

"Pete" nospam.ple@se wrote in message
k...
I've recently acquired my first digital camera, second hand
no instructions available. I've worked out most of the functions
but I can't work out how to turn on the flash.

The display shows a symbol, its a zigzag line inside a circle
I think means "flash off," am I right?

The camera is an I.T. Works model 3045. Any help?

Anyone know if I.T. Works has a website? Maybe I could
download a manual from there, or could email my question..

http://www.concord-camera.com/upload...45%20InstM.pdf