Old December 12th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill K

Default Fairy Tales

Rick Sciacca wrote:
On 12/4/06 2:39 PM, "Bill K" wrote:

Roy G wrote:
"Anthony Pulsar" wrote in message
See how this 31 year old internet Multi- Millionaire made it online. When
you use this program success is yours - guaranteed!

I wonder if he did it by sending money to some other arsehole for some other
crappy money making program.

Roy G

Roy,
As a fabulously rich hotelier and artist why don't you, instead of
sending money to this cretin, send it to me? I need some new toys.

Since both of you are obviously much more wealthier than me, why don't you
both send me enough money so I can finally get that dSLR that I have always
dreamed of (which BTW) is any dSLR, as I have none and would love to have
one. Or instead of money, sending just the dSLR would be nice too. }:-)
-- Rick
http://fixupix.tripod.com/
http://www.backprint.com/cnypix

I would be delighted to. Please send me all your bank account
information and I'll deposit enough money so you can buy the DSLR of
your choice. Seriously, I'm poor. Roy is the rich one. He probably has
the first pound he ever made.
--
Gator Bait