Old December 5th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

Default Fairy Tales

"Bill K" wrote in message
ups.com...

Roy G wrote:
"Anthony Pulsar" wrote in message
See how this 31 year old internet Multi- Millionaire made it online.
When
you use this program success is yours - guaranteed!

I wonder if he did it by sending money to some other arsehole for some
other
crappy money making program.

Roy G

Roy,
As a fabulously rich hotelier and artist why don't you, instead of
sending money to this cretin, send it to me? I need some new toys.
--
Gator Bait

No that wouldn't be fair, if I leapt in before you.

You can have first option, then when you have made your million, you will be
able to come over here and pay to stay at my place.

Roy G