Old August 23rd 16, 09:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mort[_3_]

Default Problem with photos to DVD-R or CD-R.

Whisky-dave wrote:
Have you not considered sending them a USB stick, slightly more expensive but smaller and they can send it back for erasing if need be.

Thanks. Believe it or not, I have older friends that would not even
begin to know where to put that USB stick. (It reminds me of the old
medical suppository joke.) Moreover, some of them live far away, even
overseas, so that my contact is by snailmail.

Once again, thanks for the gracious and helpful advice.

Mort Linder