Old June 17th 15, 04:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Eric Stevens

Default Photoshop CC 2015

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:01:40 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

With the installation of Photoshop CC 2015 all settings are imported
from CC 2014, and then that is deleted.
The one issue with this new installation is all plug-ins have to be
reinstalled, and extensions have to be reset.

You are lucky. I've been struggling for 48 hours trying to down load
and install the upgrades.

It started with CC announcing there was an upgrade and refusing to go
beyond 0% on download. Theen I got PS to 47% and it would go no
further. Then LR got to partial install and then 'waiting'. Later PS
did the same thing. After several tries I've got them both to "Update
failed" - "Download error. Press Retry to try again or contact
customer support (49)". If it's still the same tomorrow I'll try
customer support.

All other stuff via the Internet seems to be working correctly. I
suspect my download comes via Australia and they are currently
overwhelmed.

Eric Stevens