Old March 2nd 13, 01:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_3_]

Default Nikon new release D7100

On 2/23/2013 5:08 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , Alfred
Molon wrote:

No AA filter = lots of sampling errors, some visible, some less.

it depends on the subject. take a photo where there's very little
detail, such as a solid colour wall, and there won't be any aliasing.
take a photo of something with a lot of detail and there will be.

And your experience using one is?
Or is your comment made based on a survey.

One of my friends, a fashion photographer, uses his D800E. His results
are fantastic. A well respected fine art photographer also uses one, and
she is quite happy with the results. The main reason I did not get one,
is that I didn't nbeed that feature for the type of shooting I do.

--
PeterN