Old September 8th 06, 08:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Robert Klemme

Default Question about Sony Ericsson K800i

On 08.09.2006 01:34, Jim wrote:
like it even has style, smooth velvet touching to the case. I say you

Other people I talked to complained that Sony phones were a bit rickety,
kind of feeling fragile.

won't have any regrets rather then be down a few $$$ if you ever
purchased one, I say go for it. You can use MP3 as ring tones or
message tones. FM Radio, all those bells and whistles.

Yeah, FM Radio, MP3 player and organizer are the things I'd probably be
using most beside of the cam.

Jim, thanks for the elaborate review! Do you have pictures online yet
to look at?

Kind regards

robert