Old September 7th 06, 08:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Robert Klemme

Default Question about Sony Ericsson K800i

On 07.09.2006 01:16, Jim wrote:
I have recently purchased one of these beautiful phones, and I am
very pleased with it, I can't knock it at all, would have to be the
best phone that I have had.
I just have a question about the cosmetics of the phone, if anyone
has one, can you let me know does your screen sit about 1mm above the
phone's casing itself? I am probably fussing over nothing, but I
thought I would ask.

Can't answer your question but since I considered buying that beast as
well I'd love to see a hands on review of it (especially the camera of
course). If you like and have the time I'd appreciate it to read a bit
more about the K800i once you have used it. Thanks a lot!

Kind regards

robert

PS: Can't you just compare it in a shop with a different piece?