Old August 24th 09, 12:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
AnthonyL

Default Battery question

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:11:06 -0500, Factual Corrections
wrote:

Since everyone thinks that Eneloops are the only brand or
somehow better, then Sanyo gets to rob everyone blind. Such is the folly of
following online troll's advice. Eneloops may have been the first kids on
the block but that's not been true for almost 2 years now. Nor are Eneloops
the best anymore.

I'm just about to order another set of Eneloops having been very
pleased with my first set. What brand would you recommend I buy
instead?

Thanks

--
AnthonyL