Old December 20th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Christopher Campbell

Default The SICKENING HORROR of sensor dust

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 22:16:27 -0800, default wrote
(in article %y4ih.504244$5R2.163783@pd7urf3no):

"Christopher Campbell" wrote in message
e.com...

If the images are real, it looks like someone cleaned his mirror with a
lens
cloth. Even an Oly can't prevent stupidity. Believe me, I know.... :-(

How does cleaning the mirror (or not) affect the captured image?

Not saying that I would ever do anything so abysmally stupid, but if you use
one of those lens cleaning cloths that you buy in camera stores, they will
fill your whole light box with lint. It is next to impossible to get it all
out. Took me months.