Old June 16th 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Celcius

Default Position of dust on sensor VS computer screen

"Adrian Boliston" wrote in message
"John Sheehy" wrote in message

The specks are in the lower left, looking into the front of the camera.

I guess the people who replied meant to say that the dust is in the bottom
right *when looking at the camera from the rear*. The only trouble with
this is that you would not be able to see the sensor (to clean it) without
the aid of a mirror ;-)

Adrian,
So far, I get: "look(ing) into the front of the camera..." , "when looking
at the camera from the rear"... I'm confused... very confused ;-)
Please, when looking at the sensor to clean it, then where? Thanks
Marcel