Old March 28th 04, 02:48 AM
Laura Halliday

Default Ilfochrome, anyone?

"Ed Margiewicz" wrote in message ...
Hi Laura,
I too have found the recommended settings on the ilfochrome pack to be too
yellow. I have found from my experience that most of my prints do well with
an initial settings of minus 15 units of yellow and plus 5 units of cyan...

I tried another batch of prints the other night,
backing the yellow off 10 units, and the cyan off by 5.

The results are *nice*. They have a lot of that reach-
in-and-touch-them feeling of good black and white prints.
Films: Fuji Provia 400 and Velvia 50 (picked from the
selection at the camera store), shot in a Pentax 67,
developed in my bathroom in Agfa chemistry (because
that's what they had at the camera store).

This is gonna be fun.

Laura Halliday VE7LDH "Que les nuages soient notre
Grid: CN89mg pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W - Hospital/Shafte