Old August 25th 18, 09:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Nikon mirrorless FF's launch. Sony FF sales about to drop. A lot.

On 8/25/2018 1:48 AM, RichA wrote:
On Saturday, 25 August 2018 01:34:56 UTC-4, David Taylor wrote:
On 24/08/2018 19:31, PeterN wrote:
[]
Since I started using a scooter, weight has become less of an issue for
me. Yes, many shooting areas are not accessible, but it is not the
weight of the photo gear that is stopping me.

I can appreciate that. I'm mostly using public transport and walking,
so it's become more important for me. I no longer do "big" prints, so
45 MP aren't required.

--
Cheers,
David

Though you can use a shorter lens with the 45mp and crop a bit and get the same result as a full-frame shot with 24mp. More or less.

Do some basic arithmetic and crop to an Oly mirrorless.

--
PeterN