Old December 16th 06, 06:35 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.zlr
kosh

Default New Foto Tip column by Mark Alberhasky

ray wrote:
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 11:41:57 +1100, Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:

R.J Heath wrote:

Why not just post that the first time

It never occurred to me that someone couldn't scroll down. Besides, if
you haven't read any of Mark's columns before, the way I posted people
would see not only that post but his others.

You can't please everyone.

Cheers,

Wayne

Two prime tenets of web site design:

1) make the links look like links
2) put the material of primary interest 'above the fold'.

poorly designed ... yes
un-usable.....no

as the links have dates next to them it shoul dbe somewhat obvious.....
could be much more so though, when you have all of 10 seconds to get
someones attention enough to stay on the site!

kosh