Old March 9th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Ric Trexell

Default Kodak 400

"Michael Weinstein" wrote in message
One of the flags of the demise of film production by Kodak and Fuji has
been the discontinuation of certain films in less than popular sizes.
For a long time the only 110 around was ISO 200. APS film, always
limited, has lost the Kodak chromogenic B&W, the ISO 100 emulsions, and
now apparently Fuji's 800 and both Kodak and Fuji's 400 are going away,
leaving only 200. And yet, yesterday, I found Kodak Ultra 400 in 110
size. I am sure this is new production. So if there is new production
in 110, maybe film isn't all as dead as was predicted.

Although it isn't Kodak or Fuji, 110, and 126 format film is made by Solarus
from Italy. also you can get 126 film too from a company that makes it in
Canada. I think Walgreens sells Solarus in their stores or you can get it
online at...

http://www.frugalphotographer.com/

Ric in Wisconsin.