Old October 6th 04, 02:49 PM
Donald Qualls

Jim Phelps wrote:

"Nick Zentena" wrote in message

Jim Phelps wrote:

Thanks for the support. I knew I could count on you all.

Don't you have a Jobo machine? All it takes to process 4x5 in a film tank
is the Jobo film reel 2509N.

Nick

Yup. That's in that list of 'accoutrements'. I bid on some on that auction
site. Guy even had the loader for sale. But, it wasn't in the cards for me
that day. I'll keep looking.

FWIW, if you can operate a hand saw and power drill, you can make
developing tubes with daylight fill and drain. I did it, and they work
great for the Fomapan 100 from my plate cameras...

--
I may be a scwewy wabbit, but I'm not going to Alcatwaz!
-- E. J. Fudd, 1954

Donald Qualls, aka The Silent Observer
Lathe Building Pages http://silent1.home.netcom.com/HomebuiltLathe.htm
Speedway 7x12 Lathe Pages http://silent1.home.netcom.com/my7x12.htm