Old October 6th 04, 10:52 AM
Plutonium Committee

(Uranium Committee) wrote in message . com...

All this written "Scientific Method" by the person who, in
rec.photo.darkroom, just recommended to someone to "Trial and Error"
it. Come on, who you trying to kid. You are inconsistent as hell!
You lose a positron?

Uranium, I think I can speak with some feeling of the general mood
here. No one would miss you if you half-life'd and turned into lead
and went away. In other words, you won't be missed if you never
posted here again. Why don't you easy your own internal pain and
frustration and lurk or even better, don't come here anymore.