Old March 17th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Dust control

Dust ... Is there too little humidity?
Spiders ... Coming in through the plumbing? Air filter?
-Lew
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
. com...
It seems I am plagued with dust no matter what I do. When I built the new
darkroom, I caulked every drywall seam, floor and ceiling joints, plumbing
entrances and exits, filtered the air intake, don't smoke in the room and
I still have a huge dust and spider problem. I can't figure how the
critters get in yet alone what they eat. This room is almost air tight!
I'm considering an ionic air thingy...thoughts?