Old July 27th 17, 02:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_3_]

Default My thanks to Davoud!

On 26-Jul-17 6:13 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 7/26/2017 10:47 AM, David B. wrote:
On 26-Jul-17 3:35 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 7/26/2017 2:24 AM, RichA wrote:
On Tuesday, 18 July 2017 04:45:54 UTC-4, David B. wrote:
I've just viewed the most fantastic images of birds - I have never
seen
finer, EVER!

Other folk may view them he-
http://www.primordial-light.com/aves.html

I've made a note to explore David's work further when I return home to
my iMac!

Thank you for providing the route to find you, Davoud! :-D

David B.

Difficult, getting that close to a bird like those in the wild and
not spooking them.

Unless they are acclimated to people, or you use a long lens..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqsbscqwacivoqx/20160701_nickerson%20birds%20oyster%20cathcers%20t erns_4192%20crop.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fjzuep8syetz60/my%20dinner.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ycftpxc2x5y1q15/osprey%20flying%20with%20fish.jpg?dl=0

The images at the links you posted, Peter, are not a patch on the
quality of those photographs taken by Davoud (in MY opinion, anyway).

OK. You certainly are entitled to your opinion. Reasons for your opinion
would be appreciated.

Hi Peter,

Savageduck has appraised your images better that I could have done. I
didn't mean to disparage YOUR skills with a camera which are, I'm sure,
far better than my own!

--
David B.