Old April 9th 12, 03:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default More mediocrity than you can shake a stick at

tony cooper wrote,on my timestamp of 8/04/2012 2:11 PM:

Where do you get that? I said it is a film genre, but many people
apply lomographic effects to digital images. I didn't say "all" were
from either medium. I didn't say anything about Flickr since I don't
bother with Flickr.

I dispute your statement that "many people" apply lomographic (WTH does that
word mean?) effects to digital.
You got no proof whatsoever of that, other than wishful thinking. At best, it
is imbecile to use digital for lomography.
And if you like photography, you could do a lot worse than "bother with Flickr":
for example, you could waste time with the inbred crap on the SI?