Old May 17th 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
David Nebenzahl

Default 5x7 film holder dimensions/dementia again

So now I'm taking the totally empirical approach. The hell with
"standards"[1].

Can anyone who has 5x7 holders out there measure them and give me the
dimensions? I'm looking for the following:

o Total length & width
o Exposure length & width
o Retaining tab location (distance from bottom of holder to top of
retaining rib)
o Distance between bottom of holder and bottom of exposure opening

I'm comparing these to the dimensions I found at
http://home.earthlink.net/~eahoo/page8/filmhold.html.

Many thanks for any who care to respond to this.

[1] Like they say, the nice thing about standards is that there are so
many to choose from!