Old February 3rd 04, 01:19 PM
Chris Ellinger

Default Seeking a Master Printing Workshop

On 1 Feb 2004 15:54:46 -0800, (Ken Smith) wrote:

I'm interested in finding a master printing workshop, or private
instruction. I would like to find a true master printer that is not
1.) alternative process oriented 2.) masking oriented 3.) toner
oriented 4.) or any other whistle and gong. My idea of a great printer
in the silver process is one who can make prints from my negatives
that I never thought possible, without resorting to anything fancy,
even including bleach.

You might contact Howard Bond and discuss your interests. He teaches
an advanced printing workshop, and may be open to individual
instruction.

His phone: (734) 665-6597

Chris Ellinger
Ann Arbor, MI