Old September 5th 07, 07:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Peter J E Brunning

Default What is the Best Software for Fixing Pictures?

You could take a look at:
http://www.download.com/8301-2007_4-...ml?tag=nl.e415

"Barry Goodthrall" wrote:
What is the best software to quickly fix photos.

Before rushing to say Photoshop, while I agree for more complex
digital photo manipulation it can't be beat, I want something that
does common corrections the average novice often needs, such as red
eye, bluring , dust removal, lighting adjustments, etc quickly.
Ideally what program has the best "one step fix" function?