Old September 4th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default What is the Best Software for Fixing Pictures?

Barry Goodthrall added these comments in the current discussion
du jour ...

What is the best software to quickly fix photos.

Before rushing to say Photoshop, while I agree for more
complex digital photo manipulation it can't be beat, I want
something that does common corrections the average novice
often needs, such as red eye, bluring , dust removal, lighting
adjustments, etc quickly. Ideally what program has the best
"one step fix" function?

there is no best anything, I'm afraid. e.gg., what is best? a sub-
compact car, a 4x4 SUV or an exotic million dollar sports car or
anything in between. Please elaborate what subject(s) you intend to
shoot, an estimate of your skill so far with graphics and your
camera, and what you expect some software to do for you.

--
HP, aka Jerry