Old November 28th 06, 01:45 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.technique.art
Wayne J. Cosshall

Default First images with my infrared converted 350D

Hi Arnor,

Yes, the R72 and RM72 are the same filter. The R72 still lets in a
little red light, whilst the RM90 completely cuts off the visible. This
gives a more intense IR effect but also longer exposure times. I'd
recommend the RM-72 to start with. It is soooo much more affordable and,
with unmodified cameras, more useful, I think.

Thanks re the images on my site. Now I have the modified 350D I will be
expanding the range of subjects I shoot in IR, which I am looking
forward too.

Cheers,

Wayne

--