Old February 10th 05, 01:20 PM
Alan Adrian

In the case of a Sensor Brush, the air is to charge and clean the brush ...
it's used away from the camera.

I myself view the Sensor Brush as a case of someone trying to capitilize on
a bit of research into what works best, and some added value of clean room
(I hope) techniques in packaging... But If I am looking forward to the day
that the research gets into the public domain (someone else does some
looking and reports it to the Internet),and a known source for the
appropriate (clean) brush...

So that we can pay the $3 worth of materials and shipping, instead of the
gross amount currently charged.

Al..

"Jason P." wrote in message
I would never recommend using compressed air in the chamber of a digital
camera. If you use an aerosol/compressed air it becomes very easy get
liquid proplent on the CCD.