Old July 16th 18, 07:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default PS CC for iPad?

On 7/16/2018 2:04 PM, Savageduck wrote:

snip

To answer the first of your questions, I tried a few of the Topaz plug-ins
about 4 years ago, and they just did not do it for me. I have not been a
Topaz fan ever since. To be fair, things might have changed, but my bias
remains.

Luminar released an update last week which they claim has addressed some
Windows version issues.

https://skylum.com/blog/enhance-your...atest-luminar-
updates

https://www.dpreview.com/news/357095...-1-3-0-update-
brings-many-improvements-new-camera-support

or
https://tinyurl.com/ybrz9uqq

https://www.thephoblographer.com/2018/07/11/luminar-2018-version-1-3-0/

Thanks, I upgraded Aurora last week. It almost acts as a proper plugin
for PS. When using it in LR, there are still issues saving the image
back to LR. I have no present interest in dumping PS, if that changes, I
will evaluate my options at that time, as software can be counted on to
morph.
--
PeterN