Old September 30th 07, 10:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Turco

Default Need help in selecting new camera, please

Jack wrote:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:16:12 -1000, Scott W

edited, for brevity

Other then resolution you also want to look into the shutter lag time, a
slow camera can be a pain to deal with, I know I have had my fair share
of them in the past.

Scott

Thanks, Scott. Putting everything else aside, and Fuji was not an
issue, what camera in the $100 + range would you buy? Do you know of
this web site which rates cameras?
http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/digi...0_reviews.html
Also, what do you think of the Canon A460 that they have reviewed?
Many thanks, Jack

Hello, Jack:

Please, check out Kodak http://www.kodak.com, which offers several
lines of easy-to-use, highly affordable digicams. I own a number of
the company's models, and have always been very pleased with each of
them.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Cordially,
John Turco