Old August 22nd 18, 04:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default New Nikons revealed

On Aug 21, 2018, RichA wrote
(in ):

I like the top-plate LCD. Also, the grip looks good as does the EVF which
could be substantial.

https://nikonrumors.com/2018/08/21/b...-cameras.aspx/

To my Fuji-tainted eye it seems as if something is missing, the PASM dial is
awful in appearance, concept, and function, there is only a front Command
wheel, no rear. Then there is that unlabeled, unmarked, unidentified dial on
the top-right, where one might expect to see an EV-Comp dial. I wonder what
that might do.

I will skip this one, and wait for the X-T3.

https://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-...ion-on-entire-
sensor-425-af-points-improved-face-eye-detection-and-better-low-light-af/

https://tinyurl.com/ybl8vcvp

I fear my Nikon days are over. I haven’t used my D300S in over a year.

Savageduck