Old January 24th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Default The worst lens you ever had ... a collection of stories

In article . net,
Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:
What is/are the worst lens/es you every took a picture with?
Leaving out the plastic-fantastics: Dianas, Empire Babies and
their cousins.

Got hold of a Mamiya C3 *real* cheap back in the early 90s, and it had
an old-school Mamiya-Sekor 80mm, with the chrome bezel. We're talking
NO contrast. I had to develop the bejeezus out of b&w, and anything
color was a complete lost cause. It's amazing how much better the newer
black-bezeled lens I now have is.

Will

--
Will Wagner / / http://www.ymb.net/
"Keep it simple: as simple as possible, but no simpler." -- A. Einstein