Old July 2nd 20, 11:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Morro Bay -Drone Revisit

On Jul 2, 2020, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

On Wed, 01 Jul 2020 19:04:22 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jul 1, 2020, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

I drove down to Morro Bay today, it was a lot less overcast that for my last trip, so here here are some of the results of today’s flight around the bay.

First two 180º panoramas, which will be followed later, once it is rendered, by some video shot at 4K 60fps with a Freewell ND16+CPL filter @ ISO100 & 1/120 SS.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work/i-PnG64Fx/0/c5554fc7/5K/DJI_0006b-5K.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work/i-5bJ8RsZ/0/0291682b/5K/DJI_0008-5K.jpg

Video to follow:

...and here is the promised Morro Bay video. As I said above, it was shot at 4K 60fps, ISO100, SS 1/120, with an ND16+CPL filter. Rendered using iMovie.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work/i-XVQXqpV/0/0ad11a2c/1920/MB-701-4K60-1920.mp4

Twice "Video playback aborted due to a network error" :-(

....but at least you C-19 free folks from NZ can take a trip to Europe. :-)

Did you ever manage to get the video to run, as it seems to have worked fine for other folks?

Savageduck