Old April 4th 10, 08:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Paul Furman

Default a portrait - Ellen DeGeneres (link fix)

Alan Browne wrote:
Savageduck wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

I've always found DeGeneres to have one of the most interesting
faces in
the E crowd. This quirky portrait highlights her eyes beautifully.

Link fixed:
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...len1-popup.jpg

Cover your ears.

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaggh!!!!!!!!!!

I take you're not a fan? This is about the photo, not the person.

I gotta say that pic makes her eyes look freaky, like they dialated her
eyes then used a high powered ring light or something. Ah, OK there's a
catch light right in the center of the pupils...

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net