Old December 14th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert

Default Kodachrome

ChrisQuayle wrote:
Must have been asleep for the past few months - seems that there is now
only a single Kodachrome lab left in the world and Kodachrome super 8 is
no more as well.

How the mighty have fallen...

Chris

Here in the UK we used to have a lab in hemel hempstead. When it
closed many years ago we had to send to France, now the only lab is in
Switzerland.

Until a month or so ago, they used to offer as choice of card or
plastic mounts but now they only offer cardboard (or unmounted).

We can still buy process-paid Kodachrom 64 and 200 at about £7-8 for
10 rolls.

Robert