Old December 13th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

Default Kodachrome

"Peter Irwin" wrote in message
ChrisQuayle wrote:
Must have been asleep for the past few months - seems that there is now
only a single Kodachrome lab left in the world

I think there are still two:

http://www.horiuchi-color.co.jp/index2/english/english.html

and

http://www.dwaynesphoto.com/

both claim on their websites to do K-14.

Kodak sent my last roll of super-8 to Dwayne's after I just
missed the deadline for Kodak processing.

How the mighty have fallen...

It is too bad. I'm not sure I want to try Ektachrome in
Super-8. I may just stick with black and white.

Peter.
--

I just had a roll of Kodachrome done at my local, "Shutterbug". They sent it
to Dwayne's. It didn't cost too much, and they did a good job, but it took