Old May 18th 04, 08:18 AM
zeitgeist

Default My film choice for my sisters Wedding - comments please

It never fails to amaze me, someone is planning to shoot their first
wedding, and the first, and I suppose only question is what kind of film to
shoot.

OK, let me ask you, what kind of paper does the lab run? fuji or kodak?

This my list for film for my sisters wedding.

Colour....
Fuji NPS 160
Fuji Reala ???-Not sure when would be the best time to use this-same
time when you would use Fuji NPC???
Fuji NPH 400

B&W...
Kodak T400CN (or maybes Fuji's Neopan 400CN - don't know how this
compares to Kodaks)
Ilford Delta 3200 - for some indoor shots

Is it worth using any Ilford PanF Plus 50? Or and Traditional B&W
film?

Any comments, addition, changes etc on the above please

Chris....