Old November 6th 04, 09:40 PM
Claudio Bonavolta

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message ...
Data point: in the latest Costco catalog (no, I'm not a member, it's someone
else's), out of their offering of 36 cameras, only *one* is not digital. (It's
a Konica Minolta Maxxum 70 SLR.) Can you say "nails in the coffin"?

DISCLAIMER: I'm no fan of digital. I love "traditional" wet photography. I
love old cameras. But I also try to recognize reality. I rue this trend the
same way I rue the results of the recent election.

--
... voting for John Kerry now is like voting for LBJ in 1964 with full
precognition of what he was going to do in Vietnam for the next four years.

- Alexander Cockburn in _Counterpunch_
(http://counterpunch.org/cockburn10282004.html)

In the same time, Sanyo (a big maker for Olympus and Nikon) and Canon reduce their production of
digital cameras because demand is lower than expected ...

Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch