Old December 20th 18, 11:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil[_9_]

Default Finally got to the point where no new camera holds my interest(waiting for specific offering)

On 12/20/2018 12:07 AM, RichA wrote:
[...] I like the reach you get with smaller sensors. Often, I've been able to frame-fill wildlife shots with m4/3rds while others couldn't owing to lack of long enough lenses, plus I avoid the bulk of larger-sensor equipment. [...]

Comments such as this puzzle me. Are you under the impression that the
smaller sensors convert your normal-range lenses into telephoto lenses
because of the cropped view?

--
best regards,

Neil