Old October 17th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Art Horse Magazine

Default Equine Photographers--Call for Entries

Just a reminder--I know there are some equine photographers on the
list, and I wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for Ex Arte
Equinus, an international competition for equine fine artists, is only
two weeks away!

This show features a separate category for photography.

This competition will provide equine artists the opportunity to show
their work on an international level. Images of winning artwork will
be published in issue #6 of Art Horse Magazine (published January/Feb
08). Winners and selected images will also be published in a limited
edition hardback book about the show.

Entry deadline is Nov. 1. Details and prospectus are he

http://www.arthorsemagazine.com/art_competition.html

Looking forward to seeing your work!

Art Horse Magazine
Ex Arte Competition