Old November 15th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
iws

Default Selecting new digital camera

"Javier" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks Philippe, how would the image quaility compare to the
point-an-shoot canon cameras? I'm just wondering if there's a
difference between say a PowerShot 8.0MP Digital Camera A630 other than
physical size and the fact that the PowerSHot has 8MP.

Thanks again,

Javier

I have the A620, last year's version of the A630/640 line. One feature it
has that I find very useful (use it about 30-40% of the time) is the
adjustable flip-out LCD screen. It's great for shooting over the heads of
people in a crowd and for getting views from low vantage points. It also can
fold in towards the camera body for protection.