Old November 5th 08, 10:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Paul Heslop

Default Can anyone recommend a good Wireless Remote Trigger for a Nikon D3?

Steve wrote:

Hi all,

I've been looking at purchasing a Nikon ML-3 Modulite Remote Control
Set for my D3, but it's a little pricey and I have read some mixed
reviews. Does anyone have any experience with this device that they
would be willing to offer an opinion or can anyone suggest a good
alternative?

if you don't get an answer here Steve pop your question into
rec.photo.digital
which is a much heavier populated group.

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look