Old November 15th 17, 05:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Cheap Apple

On 11/15/2017 5:53 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 14 November 2017 17:14:42 UTC, PeterN wrote:

I tested PS on a Mac for over a week, and saw no real difference between
a Mac and my PC. (Watch the knee jerking jerks, now.)

Why should there be a differnce ?
If you buy PS as a product it should work as adobe state it should without problems. Of course you should mention which Mac and which PC unless of course you don't think that matters perhaps.
Just like a radio/stereo should work in any car you can fit it to.

Further up the line I stated my reasons for getting the monitor I use.

And soem of use prefer NOT to have to buy a new monitor I prefer using the one I got with the imac, I do have 2 other monitors if we're comparing a monitor count, it;s obviously better having 3 monitors than 2, but that's not how I decide which system is best.

The reaction, which I am now going to ignore, is only that the Retina is
a better monitor.

Which it is, so I;ve little reason to purchase another monitor.

So you too need to snip context.

We have all noticed the number of images posted by the Appleseeds.

Images or pictures or photographs, and I dontl; think the number posted is relivant but if you look at which 'camera' has posted the most photos.

Does that make it the best camera ?

https://www.flickr.com/cameras
So market share plus actual usage must equal the best product because of 'market share' .

I donlt consider market share as an indicator of the best product on the market.

--
PeterN