Old January 24th 04, 01:28 AM
jjs

Default 4x5 daylight tanks

In article , "Dennis O'Connor"
wrote:

Anyway, getting some related word links in the search engines will produce
more hits... So, where do I find pictures of this here product?

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_pro...=1603&pid=1553

The picture doesn't do it justice, so I'll add a little info. What you see
there is the film holder (6 sheets) and the tank. There are 'clips' that
slip/notch over the film's edges to keep it in place with no pressure.
Very nice little idea that is bullet proof. Included is a loading guide
that makes slipping the film into the rack easier for some of us. And the
top is pliable rubber or compound that pulls on easiy, and two taps for
filling and draining/washing. I use long development times but it fills
and empties plenty fast.

A good, reliable little unit when you really have to daylight develop
sheet film. HP doesn't put its name on junk.

(Oh, it will do 4x5 and smaller!)