Old May 17th 17, 12:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

In article , PeterN
wrote:

I certainly don't expect you to take my word for it. Rather, I have
the entire email correspondence between him and myself, You're
welcome to read it if you'd like. It's a normal ASCII text file
inside the .zip. Consider yourself warned.

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip

1. Nobody with any sense will open an unknown zip file.

only if they're stuck using an insecure operating system.

on other platforms, there is no problem in unzipping a zip file.

however, in this case, there is no point in zipping it. it's just a
text file, which could have been hosted on a server just as easily, and
the difference in size is negligible.

2. This has nothing to do with photography. IOW nobody gives a ****.
Life is to short. It's your problem deal with it.

if you say so.