Old May 16th 17, 11:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

Whisky-dave
Tue, 16
May 2017 09:43:26 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 08:23:51 UTC+1, David B. wrote:
Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with
you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...20where%20I%20
keep%20my%20spare%20cats.jpg?dl=0

Have a fun day, guys! :-)

--
David B.

They look comfortable, here's mine on my lap and looking at a
crow on the chimney of the building opposite. She saw it through
net curtains too.

https://youtu.be/iJZl9vmsLKE

This was my red long hair persian. I had him since he was a kitten,
but, sadly, he passed away some years back.

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bug.jpg