Old March 15th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Default Canon 5D price drops

babbles:

However, the D200 is clearly taking away a lot of business from
Canon... and Canon does what it does best. They have the power and
endurance to basically lower the price so much that nobody will buy the
Nikon anymore...

Oh woe to the Nikon Nutcases! WOE!!! Canon is engaging in
"competition" and that just Not Allowed!

and I am sure that we will see a few price reductions
or limited time offers from Canon on the 5D, now that the 20D successor
30D is clearly not what people were expecting

Squirm, little marketing soap opera man, squirm!