Old October 23rd 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Jim

Default Source for Series VI to 52mm stepup rings?

Steve Goldstein wrote:
Does anybody sell these in the US? I've found Series VII to 52mm in the past
(nice for that 100mm or 135mm WF Ektar), but no Series VI.

Please reply to group, the email address won't work unless you remove the
cured food item.

Steve

Steve
I am having trouble understanding what you are looking for! Do you
plan on using 52mm filters on a series 6 mount or a series 6 filter on
a 52mm mount. Let me know, I have a box of series mounts and adapters.
I will look through it and I might find what you are looking for.

Jim Simmons
aka; James W. Simmons