Old May 19th 17, 01:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

PeterN news Thu, 18 May 2017 16:51:26 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

You can have sweet dogs and nasty ones of any breed. A lot depends
on their training and socialization. Having said that, some breeds
such as Akitas, can be very protective. My younger daughter was
walking her neighbor's Akita, and went for a coffee in an outside
cafe. Some guy started to bother her. the Akita sensed a problem,
stood up and just stared at a point in the sidewalk. The dog made
it clear that his eyes were focused on a line, and that he would
protect if anyone crossed the line. Even the drunk realized it. a
few minutes later someone called the cops, and they quickly took
the drunk away. when the cop came over to my daughter to ask if
she was OK, the Akita just sat down and went into friendly mode.

You seem very knowledgeable concerning Dogs and their mindsets. I
appreciate you having taken the time to post this.